Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Planes

So, my sister gets her pilot's licence and here we are flying around the lower mainland. Apparently the goal for all pilots is to fly from airport to airport to test out their restaurants so that's what we did.





Now my dad has decided that flying is so much fun, he's bought himself a little plane. I might go for my license next year if I have any money left over.




By the way, for those of you in colder climates, check out my front yard cherry blossoms this week :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would appreciate more food pics if you get the chance...(but good to see you're doing well) ;)

Betty said...

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for sharing your photos and stories. What a nice way to spend a year! I've also been on a plane like that back in 1999 when Walter's Dad got his license. Wasn't it fun? Even though I don't do so well with height, it was an awesome experience. I want to try it again some day. Can't wait to see more pics as your travel goes on. Take care, Betty ;)