Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hershey chocolates

So, Hershey, PA ia quaint little country town and they give out free chocolate so I've finally found my retirement location....just gotta save the money.



The Tropicana Hotel on the boardwalk in Atlantic city...they provided a lovely place to rest my head and loose my money at the poker table.



August and I are doing the Smithsonian in DC right now...so much to see that our heads are spinning. The biggest problem we're having is choosing from the gazillions of restaurants.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool sunset!! You are bringing me hershey kisses right???

christine said...

forgot to add my name. How can I get the chocolate if you don't know it was me.

Ken said...

Beautiful sunset picture. DC will have to go far to beat fresh Belgian chocolate from a shop!